- Angel Barajas
- Angel attended California State University, Sacramento. He graduated in 2006 with a B.A. Government. While attending CSU, Sacramento, Angel was elected to serve as Student Body President, Executive Vice President, and Director Social Sciences from 2003-2006. He is currently serving as a council member of the Woodland City Council. He was initiated as a brother of Nu Alpha Kappa Fraternity in 2000 at the Iota Chapter. As an undergrad, he served as President, Vice President, and Intake Director. Currently as an Alumnus, he serves as Director of Member Relations for the Iota Chapter Alumni Association, and President of the National Alumni Association. He is from Woodland, CA and is the younger of his two siblings. His father was born in Texas and mother in Mexico.
- Eric Monzon
- Eric graduated in 2003 with a Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science from the University of California, Riverside and a Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Planning from the California State University, Fullerton. He is a brother of the Nu Chapter founding class and held several officer positions including, chapter president, intake director, and sergeant at arms. Eric helped establish the NAK Riverside Alumni Association, where he has served as President, Secretary, webmaster, & undergraduate adviser. He has over 8 years of experience working as an environmental professional with experience in environmental assessment, remediation, and planning. Like his parents, Eric was born in Guatemala, but grew up in the greater Los Angeles area, namely the cities of Paramount and Long Beach. He is the older of two children.
- Vidal Gonzalez
- Vidal attended Golden Gate University in San Francisco, CA, graduating in 2015 with a Bachelors of Arts in Business Management. He is currently a Program Coordinator at the San Francisco – Marin Food Bank. Vidal was initiated as a brother of Nu Alpha Kappa Fraternity the winter quarter of 1998 while attending Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. There as an undergrad, he served as Vice President (1998-2000) and was instrumental in organizing the Cultural Greek Council. Vidal also served as Pledge Master for Sacramento State (2002-2003) and as a member of the National Judicial Board (2003-2004). As an Alumnus he has worked to maintain and broaden Nu Alpha Kappa alumni involvement in their local communities and encourage participation in social and philanthropic causes that better our brotherhood and the diverse communities we come from. He is from Santa Maria, CA and currently lives in the Mission District of San Francisco along with the love of his life and their wonderful son. He has one amazing older sister and is the proud son of Texan and Mexican migrants.
Chief Financial Officer
- Sandro Aguilar
- Sandro attended the California State University, Sacramento graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accountancy. Sandro subsequently obtained his CPA license (Certified Public Accountant) and in 2016, graduated with a Master’s degree in Taxation. Sandro is from the Sacramento region where he was born and raised. Both his parents were immigrants from Michoacan, Mexico. Sandro currently works as an Agent for the Internal Revenue Service conducting examinations of self-employed individuals, LLCs, corporations, and partnerships. Sandro has been employed by the IRS for 9 years and has accumulated a wealth of knowledge in the taxation of business entities and individuals. Sandro also has extensive knowledge of the operations of nonprofit organizations and the tax issues involved. Sandro has been involved in his local alumni association as Director and CFO. Sandro was initiated into Nu Alpha Kappa Fraternity in 2001 at the Iota Chapter. He currently resides in Roseville, California with his wife, Crystal, and his handsome son, Wesley.
Director of Membership
- Sergio Andrade
- Bio Here.
Director of Planning & Marketing
- Juan V López
- Juan attended the University of Nevada, Reno, graduating in 2012 with Bachelors of Arts in journalism and Spanish. He is currently the marketing coordinator at Live Out Loud in Lake Tahoe, Nevada as well as a Masters in Business Administration student at UNR. Juan was initiated as a brother of Nu Alpha Kappa Fraternity in the spring semester of 2010 at UNR. While an undergrad, he served as the Online Media Manager, Events Director, Secretary and Public Relations Manager, among other positions. He was instrumental in organizing the chapter’s first NAKFest (2013), instituting a chapter scholarship for incoming university freshman, and has won 2 Brother of the Year awards. From 2013-2014, he served as the National Director of Programs as well as fulfilling many online media communications duties. As an Alumnus he works to further strengthen and encourage Alumni involvement with his chapter and showcase the undergraduate chapter in a positive light within the northern Nevada community. He is from Milwaukee, WI and has 4 siblings (three older sisters and one younger brother). His parents are from Zacatecas, Mexico.
Director of Scholarship
- Sergio Fuentes
- Sergio Fuentes has earned a B.A. in Criminal Justice and a Masters degree in Social Work at CSU, Stanislaus. He currently works for Santa Clara County with foster and probation youth. He has actively severed NAK in a variety of leadership roles since 2006. Sergio grew up in a small town of Denair, Ca. His parents were born in Changuitiro Michoacán and immigrated to the U.S. in hopes for better future. Sergio comes from a humble household of seven, and is the second youngest of his siblings.
Member At Large
- Victor Avalos Renteria
- Victor recently graduated from San Diego State University (Beta Chapter) in 2013, after 3 years of well-organized classes and very active campus participation. He majored in psychology and double-minored in Sociology and Counseling/Social Change. He is now working on, and completed the first year of his Doctoral program in Clinical Psychology in San Francisco, is working as a marriage equality canvasser, and holds groups for foster youth within a center weekly. Victor was initiated in the Beta chapter, Psi Class, in 2010 and quickly became involved as the Fundraising Chair. He was active all 3 years at SDSU in positions such as Academic Chair, Pledge Educator of Intake, Treasurer, and NAKland chair. He was also heavily involved in school organizations such as SDSU Psych Services, SDSU dorm Academic Mentor, Order of Omega, SDSU Active Minds, PSYmore, Scholars without borders and others. Now he hopes to increase communication, efficacy, and trust within/among chapters, and hopes his brothers will support and contact him for anything. He was born in Oxnard, CA, the middle child of three, and the son of parents from Michoacan and Zacatecas, Mexico.